when will shibuya ultimaII be available for purchase?

Last post for a bit....... Anyone got any reliable intel on shib ult II sight availability date?

All I can find is later this year....

cheers

Al

chimpo66

Also on my shopping list lol. Will be interesting to see the price points of the Uk suppliers

Cheers Robbie

Whitehart

I just bought the "old" one, not knowing any better.

Oops!
But you shoot compound so hopefully you bought a compound CPX model which is not being replaced.

Bit disappointing that the vertical bar on the RCII will be 12mm shorter, they say it is to save weight and because everyone is now shooting Fita 70's and do not need the extra length - might be fine for all those top archers with 45lb plus but for the majority of archers it could pose issues with sight marks at longer distances especially 100 yards...

Interesting point Mr. W - I am starting to think that my old bomb-proof and simple to adjust Olympic - might be here for a while..... ah well...

DarkMuppet

But you shoot compound so hopefully you bought a compound CPX model which is not being replaced.

Bit disappointing that the vertical bar on the RCII will be 12mm shorter, they say it is to save weight and because everyone is now shooting Fita 70's and do not need the extra length - might be fine for all those top archers with 45lb plus but for the majority of archers it could pose issues with sight marks at longer distances especially 100 yards...
Maybe Shibuya should go back to their old technical drawings and takes some notes. I had one that had a dual mounting block which meant that you could utilise the full 12" extension at whatever distance and you didn't need to take out your Allen keys and move the track up or down the bar. Does anyone remember it?

Stretch

Shibuya FT10 :) I think they made a couple of variants.

K also made a great multiple mount sight... can't recall the name.

Watch the 1984 and 1988 Olympic coverage and you'll probably see one flash by!

Stretch

DarkMuppet

Shibuya FT10 :) I think they made a couple of variants.

K also made a great multiple mount sight... can't recall the name.

Watch the 1984 and 1988 Olympic coverage and you'll probably see one flash by!

Stretch
That's the one! :D I've just googled for a picture of one and found that someone had uploaded a picture here a few years ago.

$_1.JPG