Where has Barry C gone??

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
I've been wondering for a while now where Barry C has gone - have the Japanese eaten him alive!! :wide-eyed

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
NOCO
We've had quite a few hits from Japan, I'm presuming they're from Barry.

Barry, if you're out there, drop us a line to let us know you're okay :)

And well done in the raffle today LMP :)

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
I took a photo tonight along with my AIUK muffin!!! I then went on to eat the muffing and yes... you've guessed it I fluffed the photo!!!!! :bang:

Barry C

Im back thanks to my gfs apple mac.! This site is really great now, well done!!

I guess the hits from japan must be me, there are many amusing things here.

For example, garbage trucks are purple with pink flowers on it and play ice cream truck music...

The big celeb is a guy called Hard Gay. he dresses up in tight rubber and is on tv all the time... he even went to a high school and ws touching up the girls, when one cried he let her spank him...

Crazy...

Finally i must appologine for speaking north american and not proper english, there are hardly no brits here to talk to and i picked up all kinds of bad expressions and words. Also now i teach im used to talking slow in basic words. When i get back people wont empoy me as i will sound retarded. But its all fun, uspecially my new apartment on the 12th floor overlooking osaka bay that costs me a paltry 200 pounds a month. Yes living costs in japan are much lower than in the uk.

take care everyone

Barry C

Yes I can comfirm i am actually alive. Although after losing 22 lbs my mum is quite worried that i am going to die. So that should put an end to that other rumour, that i was heavily pregnant. I did say i wasnt and no i havnt given birth...

Osaka is a haven for many. Whisky is a fiver a bottle and cigerettes are a nifty 1.35 a pack. There is not one fat women in this country and two can dine with pudding and alchocol and still get change from a tenner!

Finding somewhere to shoot here is a little harder, the only clubs seem to be uni clubs and I still dont have my bow with me. I dont fancy spending 500 quid for a new riser here. If you think you got super ripped off back home these poor chaps have it even worse. Who would pay 250+ for a gm??? Answer the japanese.

Explaining archery is tricky but saying yamamoto san usually brings instant understanding.

The kyodo club i sometimes go to is in a beautiful dojo purpose build for archery occupying about an acre. The 30m range is build from traditional hard wood, i have no idea how they paid for that facility as they dont share it with other sports. The instructors are very expert but as i said i need to attend 30 3 hour lessons even before i can stand in front of a target. The technique had some useful comparisons that can be used in archery but its very boring. They are really hot on alignment and push pull, but the real secrets that sport can offer is true mental strength and isnt that a good 70% of archery : )