Which compound bow?

LarsBirdsong

Thanks for your time
I shot recurve barebow 30#, draw length 27.3/4. Planning to buy a compound so which poundage and model do you recommend?
Thanks in advantage.
I know this is a few months old and you're probably gone ahead and made a purchase but
Thanks for your time
I shot recurve barebow 30#, draw length 27.3/4. Planning to buy a compound so which poundage and model do you recommend?
Thanks in advantage.
[/QUOTE

I know this is an old post and you've probably gone ahead and made a purchase by now but in terms of model I would go with a Mybo. I've tried the Origin and the Edge. I had a couple of Hoyts previously, Pro Comp Elite, my first bow, and a Pro Force, the latter was too heavy a D/W and for a while, the only thing it was used for was gathering dust so I sold it. The Mybo's are real easy to shoot, smooth draw cycle with an easily adjust D/L. As for D/W don't do what so many guys do and go all out He-Man with 60 - 70# bow, it's all about form and technique as I'm sure you know. I have very good upper body strength and I shoot my Edge at 49#. Of course it depends on how much you want to spend, so if you haven't already got your gear, that's my two cents :))