For Sale Win & Win Inno CXT riser 25" R/H Matt Black & Border Archery Hex 6H 36lb limbs ILF

Tickle

Win & Win Inno CXT riser 25" R/H Matt Black & Border Archery Hex 6H 36lb limbs ILF

I'm selling my W&W Inno riser as I haven't used it now for over a year. It's in great condition, shoots superbly and looks stunning. It has two tiny cosmetic marks, a slight wear mark by the arrow rest and a tiny mark in the paint finish, approx 1.5mm, on the lower section of the riser. Will sell with W&W carbon clicker and Spigarelli arrow rest.
I'm asking ?350 plus p&p or buyer can collect by arrangement.

I am also selling my Border Archery Hex 6-H limbs. They are 36lb draw weight. Also in great condition with only a tiny cosmetic mark on one limb. They are a matched numbers pair so perfectly balanced and a lovely limb to shoot with.
I'm asking ?300 plus p&p or buyer can collect by arrangement.

I'm happy to listen to sensible offers for either or both items together but no silly offers, please. I can email pictures on request.

I also have other kit I'm selling including an SFArchery bow bag, and Omega Systems sight and MAC Triad stabilisers. PM for more info.