Winter Leagues

Raven's_Eye

Ironman
A bit early to start thinking about this possibly, but does anyone know whether there are any winter leagues (UK), that are shot outside and recognise longbows?

The usual "Frostbite" league that my club signs up to classes longbows as recurves.

AJBrady

We lost our Indoor facility from March 2020 so have been shooting our Portsmouth league matches outdoors ever since. I estimated our scores allowing for a drop-off in performance.

LAC Mark

We lost our Indoor facility from March 2020 so have been shooting our Portsmouth league matches outdoors ever since. I estimated our scores allowing for a drop-off in performance.
when you say estimated, do you mean adjusted ?
As no adjustments are aloud, the actual score has to be submitted.

AJBrady

when you say estimated, do you mean adjusted ?
As no adjustments are aloud, the actual score has to be submitted.
I meant on submitting our entry to ensure we were placed in a division according to our ability. We obviously wouldn't be achieving the scores we'd shot the previous winter in a wonderful warm, brightly lit hall, so I forecast slightly lower scores to allow for a drop-off in performance in the wind and rain.

LAC Mark

I meant on submitting our entry to ensure we were placed in a division according to our ability. We obviously wouldn't be achieving the scores we'd shot the previous winter in a wonderful warm, brightly lit hall, so I forecast slightly lower scores to allow for a drop-off in performance in the wind and rain.
Ok, I understand now.