Wrap around cover for riser?

PLEASE HELP TO FUND ARCHERY INTERCHANGE

ripply

I've been searching everywhere but this doesn't seem to exist. I have a bow sleeve but I'd have to de-string my bow to use that, which I don't always do. Especially if I'll be using the bow again very soon. Is there such a thing as a wrap around riser protector, with Velcro fastenings?

dgmultimedia

Supporter
Supporter
Sounds like you need an old curtain and borrow the wife or mums sowing machine [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ripply

Yes, it's looking like it'll have to be homemade! I just thought I couldn't be the only one that would find something like this useful, so there must be a company somewhere that makes them. But obviously there isn't a demand for them.

bimble

Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
AIUK Saviour
A quick google search of "strung bow bag" suggests that there are cases about that will take a recurve which is fully strung. This is from a US site, but was just the first one I found - ShootingStarArchery, there may well be UK versions.

You might have some luck finding a product aimed at the traditional market. something like a single piece recurve bow bag or a baggy longbow bag that'll cover the whole thing.