White clothing!

wingate_52

An ideal site for the acquisition of white clothing. Can you suggest something similar for bottlegreen clothing. Seriously!

tel

Fonz Awardee
wingate_52 said:
An ideal site for the acquisition of white clothing. Can you suggest something similar for bottlegreen clothing. Seriously!
I still think ARCO have one of the best ranges I've found - prices and quality are good too!

Ffish

Is the England rugby shirt acceptable for GNAS tournaments? Long sleeved (keep you slightly warmer during the British 'summer'), white, has the English rose on it (OK, and an O2 logo on it, but still....)

And I'm referring to the traditional collared type rugby shirts, NOT the slim fitting lycra ones, that need two people to get them on! LOL - although I'd love to see some of my club members wearing one of those!

tracy137

That's it.....

I'm definitely not competing.......no one sees my legs, I do not want to be responsible for that many suicides! :knockout:

Plus I'd look like a fat bottle of milk.

wingate_52

If is raining before I set off and there is an 100% certainty of a wet shoot. I will go wearing my lycra cycling bib shorts and gore top to wear and cosset me (not corset!) during the shoot. Goretex on top, and on the bottom too!