What are your favourite rounds to shoot?

darthTer

Supporter
Ironman
American Shoot
Always like the FITA 70m round.

I think 70m is a nice distance to shoot. Other than that, I'm not really fussed - I will happily shoot arrows at any distance/target face.

bowtech

My favorites are the FITA,FITA 70,frostbite,windsor.Still yet to shoot a compound 50 competitivley or otherwise.Not good on the York by a country mile.
I therefore intend to shoot yorks as often as i can.Love the FITA 18,and had great fun with a worcester too:beer:

Cj84

I love shooting anything. Towards the end of the outdoor season I look forward to portsmouths then mid winter I crave anything outdoors again

Stretch

Grand Fita - lots of messing about with distance changes but final placing decided with your last 9 arrows at 90m. Fun.

Wookster

I'm back after a break....I was certain I'd shoot a compound but......the recurve and I have unfinished business!!

Indoors the Worcester I know I have a 300 in me..( we can all dream...:pray:!!) The 18m Fita is a killer round for me tough in the head!!

Outdoors full Fita is the one to go for, but the 70m head to heads are awesome!!

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
Always like the FITA 70m round.

I think 70m is a nice distance to shoot. Other than that, I'm not really fussed - I will happily shoot arrows at any distance/target face.

I like this round but sadly is no more for the compound. I also like Yorks or FITA's, shooting 12 arrow ends :beer: