German Online archery equipment supplier

StevoNilo

Hi does anyone know if a good Germany based online archery equipment supplier?
Thanks
Stephen
Kann mir jemand einen guten deutschen Online-Bogenschie?en-Anbieter erz?hlen? Vielen Dank.

adrianms

I've visited the bogen sport shop in Berlin on the edge of the Schoenberg district. Good shop & the lads know what they are talking about. Prices were on a par with uk until a short while ago (mainly because the ? has dropped like a stone)
loads of stock geared more towards hunting style bows (which seems very popular in Germany) although good stock of Olympic & compound is held also.

adrianms

JVD distribute archery equipment, not for sale to the public. Although-if it's on the jvd website your chosen dealer should be able to get hold of it for you, so it's a great website to look at what's available.

Michael_Klein

AIUK Saviour
Hi,

I can recommend TDH-Bogensport in Munchen (Harry Wittig). Customer there for over 25 years and never disappointed.
TDH-Bogensport Handels GmbH (best to call though, online shop is pretty basic)

You can also try Allermann-Bogensport in northern Germany (Allermann Schie?-Sport-Center). They are part of a complete shooting supplier. Hans-Dieter Linke is the man to ask for, he has been running the shop for a long time. Same here, best calling in for advise rather than online.

Hope this helps,
Michael

Michael_Klein

AIUK Saviour
Hi,

I can recommend TDH-Bogensport in Munchen (Harry Wittig). Customer there for over 25 years and never disappointed.
TDH-Bogensport Handels GmbH (best to call though, online shop is pretty basic)

You can also try Allermann-Bogensport in northern Germany (Allermann Schie?-Sport-Center). They are part of a complete shooting supplier. Hans-Dieter Linke is the man to ask for, he has been running the shop for a long time. Same here, best calling in for advise rather than online.

Hope this helps,
Michael

Thule

I always Buy from Elias Bogensport. I find they are very reliable and their prices are hard to beat. Although I live in Berlin I don't use the local shop. I think they're overpriced and not very helpful.
Regards, John