GNAS Archery Fitness Project: Archer Survey

TJ Mason

Soaring
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
American Shoot
The GNAS is running a survey comparing shooting ability to fitness level. This news piece has a link to the questionnaire:
http://www.gnas.org/nlstory.cfm?ID=16475&NLID=40831

My fitness and shooting ability would make a cat laugh, but I'll fill it in anyway.

They've had 232 responses so far according to the item -- I'd have thought that would be enough to get statistically meaningful figures, but the more the merrier.

T

TimCroot

I tried and it did not advance beyond the opening green screen! maybe a firewall problem at work. Shall try at home later

tel

Fonz Awardee
Fitness? Nobody said anything about fitness.....:wide-eyed

Last edited:
T

TimCroot

We will need to burn off all these cakes Tel

If Cliki can get some sent over as well the party is on!

cliveanne

Ironman
Some of the questions seemed a bit vague. What do they mean by Lifestyle? or work?
The type of work, Manual, sedantry (Pen pusher) factory etc I think would have been more to the point.
As to the archery related H/C I had to put 0 for all types of bow, as the number of competitions I shoot in 12 months =less than3 (Too busy coaching & doing other things), also I have no record of a lot of my shooting past. The club record book had gone AWAL, then a month or so back half of it came back without my records. :thumbsdow

LineCutter

I agree. A good proportion of the questions are either too vague, too easily misinterpreted, too redundant (I doubt it's deliberate) or too black & white.

Soneone could do with going on a course on questionnaire writing/validating. :)

I tried to provide feedback in the free text box, but there wasn't one. :thumbsdow

I sent it to GNAS via their website enquiries page anyway.