Here we go again!

Old Bloke

Well I've gone and done it now.....booked myself in! Bet it rains cats and dogs. Look forward to meeting some of the old f***s so we can huddle round the tea tent talking about how archery used to be, which will include Field Archer.

Quite looking forward to it and with Ascombe the week after, then SVYF, then Chippenham, the come back gets off to a crackin' start.

If you are going it would be a pleasure meeting up. I will be wearing an orange hat, orange quiver with orange fletchings and flu' red nocks.

See you all there then.

Thanks for the link Field Archer, appreciated.

Swaledale

Old Bloke
Is it Rose coloured specs or did you really get those groupies with the thigh length stripy socks (very 70's) (whimper!). In them days you were young enough to do some damage and regret it! Now though, like us, it is just a sun bleached memory from an old Kaffe Fasett catalogue.
It is probably a myth really or it certainly is up here, all we have or ever have had is loud Lancastrians expounding on any subject you can imagine.
Let me know if you get a result and I will book the Devon Challenge next year!!!

clickerati

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
Now though, like us, it is just a sun bleached memory from an old Kaffe Fasett catalogue.
He's best friends with my neighbour's daughter. He had groupies, too, ya know (lots of middle age American women, so perhaps right up OB's alley! ;) )!!

Old Bloke

Hey, Swaledale, it was.."where ever I laid my hat"..and those Lancashire Lassies, something else. A pint of Thwaites and they were......And YUP, them there socks...where were you?

Old Bloke

.....and while I'm thinking about it Swaledale, it is a hell of a way to come all the way down the M1, M6 and M5 to spend a week getting beaten. Even longer going back ....eh, eh?