Riser Jager grip for W&W Wiawis riser

Geophys

I use a separate set-up for indoor and outdoor shooting, indoors I use a W&W CXT riser (36# Ex-powers), this is fitted with a Jager BEST 2 grip which I absolutely love. For outdoors I have a W&W Wiawis Nano Max (40# Uukha XCurve) with the original factory grip. Now I know I could alter the factory grip to be more like the Jager, but ideally I'd like to get a Jager for the Wiawis so that the grips are exactly the same. Jager don't list one for the Wiawis, but do for the previous W&W Inno Max, so does anyone know if these two are by any chance interchangeable?

If it's not precise, but close I'd be willing to buy a Jager 2 for the Max and and modify the interior to fit the Wiawis, if it means the exterior feels the same.

Any guidance appreciated.

archeryal

I'd check with Paul at jagergrips.com. As you said, the website does not list the Wiawis, but Paul posts on the archerytalk.com website (as Cuthbert, if you want to PM him) and is generally pretty responsive to inquiries.

If he doesn't make grips for them now, he has been known to make grips for odd risers if someone will send him a riser so he can fit it. I'm sure he'll have requests from several folks if he hasn't already or will modify his website if it fits the Inno Max model.

Geophys

Just heard back from Cindy at Jager, the Inno Max grip is a fit for the Wiawis Nano Max, they just haven't added it to the compatabilities list yet. So that's a problem solved and another $65 gone!