Mybo Origin or Edge?

fwm891

AIUK Saviour
Looking for comments on this compound bows please and their suitability for target shooting.
I'm a target archer just switched from recurve due to some finger problems and looking for a good(ish) compound to continue with the sport.
Do these come up second hand often? now even...

inthemiddle

I shoot a Maybe edge. It's one of the nicest compounds I have had. Build quality is solid and easy to tune. All bows come up used but you have to be patient. My wife has a Red MYBO Edge, right hand 40/50 in as new condition for sale if you're interested £600 +£20 post complete with a MYBO Launcher. DL mods are 26 or 26.5, new ones are about £34 from merlin. These bows are £795 new with a 14 day lead time.

She is only selling as she now shoots longbow.

fwm891

AIUK Saviour
I shoot a Maybe edge. It's one of the nicest compounds I have had. Build quality is solid and easy to tune. All bows come up used but you have to be patient. My wife has a Red MYBO Edge, right hand 40/50 in as new condition for sale if you're interested £600 +£20 post complete with a MYBO Launcher. DL mods are 26 or 26.5, new ones are about £34 from merlin. These bows are £795 new with a 14 day lead time.

She is only selling as she now shoots longbow.
Hi inthemiddle, Thanks for the prompt response to this. I presume (and hope) it's the 38.5 inch ATA size your wife is selling?
Do you have any photos at all please. I'm selling my recurve kit to another club member tomorrow so the timing seems just about right.
Cheers
Francis

inthemiddle

Hi inthemiddle, Thanks for the prompt response to this. I presume (and hope) it's the 38.5 inch ATA size your wife is selling?
Do you have any photos at all please. I'm selling my recurve kit to another club member tomorrow so the timing seems just about right.
Cheers
Francis
Hi Francis, yes its the 38.5 ATA version.
I'll sort some images and post them in the adds section. This is the wrong place to list them I guess. 👍

fwm891

AIUK Saviour
Hi Francis, yes its the 38.5 ATA version.
I'll sort some images and post them in the adds section. This is the wrong place to list them I guess. 👍
I have a request in the ads section re Origin or Edge interest posted earlier today.
Cheers

fwm891

AIUK Saviour
Pictures are fine, as is the Edge.
I need to make sure I get the money for the recurve stuff tomorrow and get it into my bank account (my archery funds seem to deplete very quickly!). But yes I'd like to take that off your hands. Need to discuss how you want payment probably off forum.
Cheers
Francis

inthemiddle

Pictures are fine, as is the Edge.
I need to make sure I get the money for the recurve stuff tomorrow and get it into my bank account (my archery funds seem to deplete very quickly!). But yes I'd like to take that off your hands. Need to discuss how you want payment probably off forum.
Cheers
Francis
Cool I think I started a private conversation with my contact details :) Let me know if it works

fwm891

AIUK Saviour
Thanks All, now sorted with a Mybo Edge. The discussion on the merits of one for or against the other never really got off the ground and I didn't take a lot of persuading to go down the Mybo Edge route, truth be known I was probably leaning that way anyway.
So I guess my Sanlida Prodigy will be in the for sale section in the near future....