Nikon Fieldscope EDG 85 A with FEP35W and FEP50W and branded cover

Timid Toad

Staff member
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
I guess this is a tool...
I bought this angled scope with one objective and the branded cover from LCE and upgraded to a second objective to go to the WMG Japan in 2021.
This was of course cancelled to make way for the Olympics. *Sigh*
I am now heading for Uni and am selling a lot of things I'll not get the use out of to pay fees.

So I have literally used it a couple of times. It hasn't even been out in the rain.
It is, obviously, an incredibly good spotting scope. You can count the blackheads on the back of the judge's neck from the shooting line at 70m, you can see which of your fletchings has a nick in it even when it's pouring with rain. It's waterproof. And it has a waterproof cover. It has a built-in sun visor. It does not make tea. It's also quite good at looking at birds, which is what it was designed for, and at wonderful things out in the Forest. Unless your sponsor gives you a Swarovski this is the next best thing.

I am looking for £1100 for the scope, two objectives with cases and cover, including RM Special Delivery Next Day (all insured etc) PayPal only including all fees. UK only. No stupid offers. No discussion via PM. Any questions please ask below.
Nikon EDG85A Fieldscope, FEP 38W, FEP 50W, Cover.

I know, photos are poor. If you would like better, let me know.

20240211_0927371.jpg 20240211_0927491.jpg 20240211_0928121.jpg 20240211_0929081.jpg