Would he?

arrowed

I am pleased that a woman nearer my age as chosen to join our club and asks questions about my bow. She asked about the pull and weight then told me none of that meant anything to her when i told her, and of course it wont, lets face it for a while its all baffling perhaps more so for a woman.

You guys get together with others who have been doing archery a long time and know the right questions to ask but us ladys unless we have a fellow who is into it we have nobody only our club coach to ask, who some times isnt much interested after the begginers course is over and we are left with trial and error.

Another one who asked about my set up was a middle aged guy who as been shooting a few months,"how much that set up cost you", he asked.

He was a big athletic looking guy and i said to him, "0h you would find this easy" as we went on talking.

I felt he was looking at the wrong set up he was able to pull a bigger heavier bow than mine, was i right or dispite his stature would he be starting with a low poundage bow the same as me.?