program for records officer

Lividpig

Archrecords

As our clubs records officer I adopted the existing system Archrecords. It has it's "charactersitics" but generally it's very easy to use and comprehensive.

Every week or two I produce a listing of handicap and classification for all members. I can easily produce club record reports, individual members records and even year end handicap improvement report.

I reckon it worth a look.

pHz

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
i have just got golden records,trying to get my head roud it,i will have a look at your one
tried this out - the 30 day demo installed fine here on my work laptop (shhhhhh - dont tell the ICT support peeps ! ) without throwing any errors but on first quick inspection there appear to be a few minor bugs relating to data entry and report compilation

(might just be me though)

certainly looks thorough enough though

slainte :ziplip: rob

narrowboat

tried this out - the 30 day demo installed fine here on my work laptop (shhhhhh - dont tell the ICT support peeps ! ) without throwing any errors but on first quick inspection there appear to be a few minor bugs relating to data entry and report compilation

(might just be me though)

certainly looks thorough enough though

slainte :ziplip: rob
i have got my hed around it now...i think....well time shall tell you can only sack me